- Tempos Omni Marker II is industry changing technology that provides an improved method to electronically mark and locate underground facilities with ease.
- Easily Located Up to 5 ft. Away
- The Omni Marker II provides a strong field that is easy to detect months or years later
- Self-Leveling Coil
- No Hazardous Chemicals
- Durable, lightweight and contains No hazardous chemicals to eliminate the need for ongoing maintenance
- High Reliability Passive Design
- No batteries or active components, and the proven high reliability design means these markers will last.
- Compatible with All Marker Locators
Designed for use in narrow trenches ranging from 10 cm wide to 1.50 m deep, this passive electronic marker contains a self-leveling coil. The Omni Marker II contains a large diameter resonant coil structure. When excited by a locator at the standard frequency, these totally passive circuits produce a precise dipole magnetic field above and below. High density polyethylene. Marker is waterproof and resistant to acids, alkalis and solvents. The same material as used for the majority of underground plant and accessories. Using industry standard frequencies, the Omni Marker II will work with any electronic marker locating devices. With its large diameter and self-leveling resonant coil structure the Omni Marker II produces a precise dipole magnetic field above and below the device.