Ships in 10 to 20 Business Days
- Get help from our Sydney support team.
Free shipping for online orders over $80, Australia-wide.
Wipers are specifically designed for exacting wiping tasks in critical environments. Low-Lint — 21 x 12cm — 280 wipes per box.
Low lint and low extractables
- Ideal for use on delicate precision parts and instruments such as electrical and electronic equipment, optical products and laboratory equipment
- The use of a mono-fibre ensures the lowest level of linting
- Each wiper has no significant ash or extractable chemicals making them the ideal choice for sensitive processes
- Fine soft, absorbent tissue resists scratching sensitive surfaces
- Suitable for use on glass, coated plastic lenses and safety glasses
- Chemically inert, allowing use with solvents and chemicals
- Ideal for wiping up small spills, cleaning pipettes and microscope slides
- Available in small and large sizes to suit most lens cleaning stations and wiping applications
- One at a time dispensing controls usage
- Portable, self dispensing pack is convenient and easy to use
- Wall mounted, lockable lens cleaning station also available
||Installers and Contractors (OSP)
||NBN (National Broadband Network)
|Standard Package Contains
||AusOptic Genuine Product Guarantee
Authorised distributor, benefit from manufacturer-backed, local warranty coverage, genuine parts, and our experienced local support team