Ships in 10 to 20 Business Days
- Get help from our Sydney support team.
Free shipping for online orders over $80, Australia-wide.
Drop cable jacket slitter end or mid-span — 0.250” size suits Corning SST-Drop™ flat cable dimensions — Includes 2 replacement blades
Jonard FOD-2000 Fibre Optic Drop Cable Slitter Tool
Patented by Jonard, Drop Cable Slitting Tool simplifies the slitting of drop cable jackets at the end of the cable or mid-span.
Designed for 0.250" flat drop cables
- Designed for flat cables with width 0.32" and height 0.17"
- Suited for Corning SST-Drop™ flat cable dimensions
- Also works other cables of similar dimensions
Comes completely assembled with 2 blades
- Each blade can be reversed once the blades are worn
- Replacement blades are available
Just position the cable, pull and slit
The FOD-2000 puts a slit on both sides of the jacket allowing easy access to the fiber or strength member.
||Installers and Contractors (OSP)
||NBN (National Broadband Network), NBN: Single Fibre
|Standard Package Contains
||AusOptic Genuine Product Guarantee
Authorised distributor, benefit from manufacturer-backed, local warranty coverage, genuine parts, and our experienced local support team