MSAT Micro Mid-Span Access Tool
- Compact and user friendly tool provides quick and easy mid-span access to smaller buffer tubes without fiber damage.
- Tool design will accommodate a range of interchangeable inserts from 1.3 mm up to and including 1.8 mm (contact customer service for additional sizes).
- Accesses the fiber by precision "shaving" of the buffer tube wall.
- Consistent and reliable buffer tube access without any adjustment to tool insert or blade.
- Double-sided blade for twice the blade life.
- Locking lever mechanism provides constant pressure to the two body halves ensuring a precise and consistent shaving operation.
- Tool available as part no.: 81460 (without insert) plus your choice of size inserts.
- Patent Pending
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement blade part no.: 81472 (includes double sided blade, 1 screw and 1/16 in. hex wrench)
- Tool Inserts and Part No.: 1.3 mm - 81513 1.4 mm - 81514 1.5 mm - 81515 1.6 mm - 81516 1.7 mm - 81517 1.8 mm - 81518
Length: 2.85 in (73.00 mm)
Height: 1.599 in (41.00 mm)
Width: 1.482 in (38.00 mm)