VIAVI Solutions introduces new, all-in-one optical test platform with integrated, dual-bay solution automates and speeds fiber/optical test and certification.
VIAVI today announces the release of its new T-BERD/MTS-4000 V2 Optical Test Platform. A modular test platform designed for the installation, turn-up and maintenance of fiber optic networks.
The T-BERD/MTS-4000 V2 is a small, compact handheld test platform designed for all phases of the optic network lifecycle. The newly streamlined form factor supports the full range of VIAVI fiber analysis tools including OSA, OTDR, bidirectional insertion loss/ORL, light source, power meter, and connector inspection. It offers engineers, technicians, installers and contractors the highest performance and superior levels of scalability and upgradeability.
- Easy to use: high-visibility, multi-touch screen with permanent touch keys
- Flexible & upgradeable: dual-bay handheld platform with field replaceable modules
- Supports existing 4100 series modules and new MA2, MA3, MP2 ODTR modules
- Flexible connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Simple certification: cloud-based or on-board SOR & PDF report generation
- Cost-effective (3yr warranty)
This new field tester supports the full network lifecycle through construction, activation, maintenance and troubleshooting with applications for FTTH/PON, CWDM & DWDM, DAS, C-RAN, 5G, Enterprise & Data Center (Tier 2 – OTDR & MPO switch), Access and Metro Core (10G, 40G, 100G – OTDR & C-OSA).
VIAVI is the worldwide leader in OTDR manufacturing and has been awarded the coveted Frost & Sullivan Fiber Optics Test Equipment Market Leader Award for fiber-optic test equipment six years in a row.
For more information on T-BERD/MTS-4000 V2 get in touch with the team at AusOptic.